CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving recap

Our Thanksgiving was very busy. Since my husband's parents are divorced, we have a few more places to visit. We started off at my dad's family for lunch and then moved on to Brian's dad's family. We spent most of our time there cause they have a large screen tv for watching the game and a pool table. Little Brian couldn't understand why he wasn't suppose to move the pool balls. We had to chase him around the room to get them back.

Little Brian ate the entire day! Anywhere we were, he was eating. I got worried that he would over stuff himself but apparently he has a hollow leg! I don't know where he put it all.

We finished off the day at my parent's house and celebrated with my mother's family. My mom spent the two days before Thanksgiving cooking and it turned out great. I brought the most treasured staple - mac and cheese!


My family at Mom's.


Me and my sister at Mom's
Thank God for my sister. She is my best friend. I don't know what I'd do without her.
The next day, Elizabeth, my friend Catherine at Carter's Corner and I went out and did our traditional Christmas shopping. We started out at 7:00 (a little later than some t=years) and went to Toys R Us. Now, I may be naive but I didn't expect the line to checkout would be wrapped around the store twice! We were like to heck with this and went to the Mall. Elizabeth and I got our mom's gifts at Macy so she's done but we still have some more shopping to do for everyone else. Catherine's sister is having a schedule C-section this Tuesday so she got her a robe and some pjs to wear in the hospital. Her sister is having a boy, James and they are very excited for his arrival.
After we hit the Mall, we went to Target. Target had the Fisher Price Lil Quad Power Wheels on sale for $49 and we were on a mission to get them. They also had the Elmo Giggle and Go Garage on sale for $25 but we were too late for that. Oh well. It was a great shopping day. The weekend was too short though. I'm needing a vacation from the vacation.

0 comments: