CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Christmas Pictures

We went on Saturday to Sears to get our Christmas pictures made. They were having "Pics with Santa" and I thought Little Brian would do better with Santa when he was one on one with him instead of the traditional Santa in the Mall. Well, I was wrong. He cried from the minute I sat him with Santa until I picked him up. He would give Santa "five" but wouldn't have anything else to do with him. So we're going to try again later.

Here are some of the best ones. I was really proud of myself for coordinating these outfits!



The family


Little Brian with Daddy



Little Brian with Mommy



On the rocking horse


Rocking horse - the sequel

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Great pics-not a bad one in the lot!

Anonymous said...

Your x-mas blog layout is very nice! i love it.

and your pictures are beautiful. you are a gorgeous mama, girl!

Glad you all had a great Thanksgiving! :)