CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 30, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer:
What is your favorite carnival/amusement park ride?
I love roller coasters! I'm the first one to try them and the last one to leave. On a side note: I am so afraid of Ferris wheels. That's a contradiction in terms, isn't it?
Soup:
How do you react in uncomfortable social situations?
I get very quiet, almost to the point where I seem snobby and it seems to make the situation worse. I'm outgoing and energetic around friends. But put me in a room with people I don't know well and have to struggle to come up with convo, I turn into the friggin ice princess!

Salad:
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy discussing deep, philosophical topics?
That would be a 3! I'd rather be discussing what unique parenting tactics Britney Spears applies daily or the top 5 rated articles on People.com!
Main Course:
Did you get a flu shot this year? If not, do you plan to?
I haven't yet, but I plan on it. I'm a type 1 diabetic and the flu could wipe me out. This reminded me to make my appointment. Throwing up and being in bed for a week does NOT sound like something I want to use my vacation time for.
Dessert:
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend watching television?
Possibly 8? Anytime Friends or Sex and the City are on, I'm not to be interrupted. :)
Have a great Friday everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl, i'll talk to you any day about britney!! haha! love your friday's feast!

Have a good one. :)

Andrea said...

I used to be so scared of roller coasters, then I got over it and loved 'em for a short period of time. Now I get motion sickness real easy and can't ride 'em anymore!