CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Mommy's Birthday Party

My family celebrated my birthday this evening since Monday will be too hectic. My parents' gift to me was a God send. I was able to get my hair highlighted and cut into something more manageable for a mom of a 16 month old. It looks more healthy now that an inch and a half was cut off!

Mommy's "big boy"


My sister gave me a gift certificate to my favorite nail salon. :) My Nanny gave me some moola, which is much appreciated. My son gave me some clothes through his Nanny/my mom. His card my mom picked out almost brought me to tears.

Me, Little Brian and Auntie


I can't believe I'm 28. The bright side is that I'm younger than my hubby. He's 31!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Yea! Happy birthday girl! Your hair looks GREAT! I SO need some highlights myself!