CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Duluth Fall Festival

Today, Mom, Elizabeth, Little Brian and I went to the Duluth Fall Festival. We went last year when Little Brian was 4 months old. He was great last year but this year he was excited about everything. He was taking his afternoon nap when we first arrived, but soon woke up to explore. Mom and Elizabeth were particularly taken with some hand-made straw handbags. Elizabeth bought one and they were a steal for $8.


At last year's festival, Elizabeth found a vendor that sold mini tea sets. I thought it was silly for someone her age to have such a decoration that was fit for an elderly person's living room so she didn't get one. We looked for one this year and couldn't find it. Elizabeth was very disappointed.



I was excited because we ran into my girlfriend Tonya and her son Gage. Tonya and I went to college together ages ago and she was a bridesmaid in my wedding. Gage is 7 months and he is her first child. She was so cute when she was pregnant that I was a wee bit jealous. :) I was really happy to see her as the last time was at Little Brian's first birthday party. That's tragic since she moved from Bethlehem, GA to only a few short minutes away from my house. We hope to get our families to together for dinner soon.

Mom found a handmade basket for herself and Elizabeth found a necklace from Annabellagio. Its made of crystals and it looks like a crown. It is beautiful. Mom found a sterling silver omega necklace with a silhouette charm of a little boy from one of the jewelers for me.



We had a great time and as we were leaving we
took some pictures with Little Brian.
A kind lady stopped and asked if we would like a group picture, if so, she would take it. So here are all of us before we left.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting CuppaJoe! I was just looking at your blog the other day. I love you blog layout.

Your son is adorable! and the festival looked like it was a blast. I can't wait to go to the pumpkin patch by our house soon. but i do hope it gets colder.

anyways, have a great weekend!! :)

Caitlin said...

Thanks! I was checking out the Royal Family's blog and she gave me the idea to dress mine up.

I've been visiting your blog for a bit but didn't want to seem "lurky" so I thought I'd say hello.

Hopefully the weekend weather won't damper the festivals for saturday. Hope you have a great weekend. Looking forward to "G" week. :)

Andrea said...

Well hello fellow dawg fan and fall lover! Nice to meet ya. I saw your comment on Katie's blog, and Uga told me to check you out ; )