CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Little Boys, Bugs and Halloween

Little Brian's unfortunate bug bites are healing finally!


He went from this
to this


in just two days with the antibiotic's help. :)

Thank God for the Urgent Care doctor. I think we'll even be able to keep his picture sitting for Sunday. It's time for his 15 month pictures and we had to reschedule from last weekend.

We're also shopping around for Halloween costumes. I know its early, but I want to prevent a frantic, last minute search like last year. Who knew that a quality costume needed to be purchased by the middle of September? Even now, most of the Gap Kids' costumes are sold out in his size. We're thinking either a pirate or Curious George. He loves monkeys so we're leaning toward Curious George. Here's a picture of the Curious George ensemble.


I might be mistaken, but doesn't Curious George wear a yellow T-shirt? Am I right?

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey girl! Get costumes early they sell out fast!!! Especially for little ones! The monkey costume from Old Navy is GREAT! D was that last year! I HIGHLY recommed. -- they were 25% off last weekend too -- look back at my blog pictures from october 2006

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh -- is that a HUGE knot on his head in the first pic? What type of bites were they? D scares me because he LOVES to be outside and loves to pick up bugs!!!

Caitlin said...

Yes, it is a huge knot. :( He was bitten on Saturday by something, I never saw anything on him and it was only on his face. The Urgent Care dr. said it wasn't a mosquito but he couldn't say for sure what it was. My dad thought fire ants cause it made a blister. Funny thing though, he didn’t pick anything up. Anyway, the one on his forehead turned into a bacterial infection in less than 12 hours. So we went to Urgent Care in Flowery Branch and got an antibiotic. Thanks for the costume advice. Elizabeth likes the one at Old Navy as well so we’re going with that one. What’s Davis going to be this year?