CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Altima!

With gas prices going up, I needed a car that didn't drink gas as if it had just finished a 5k race! It was $100 every 5 days for me to keep gas in my Expedition. So my hubby and I shopped around for something more fuel efficient. I've always wanted an Altima ever since Nissan came out with that sleek body style in 2002. So we found a great deal on a pre-owned 2002 Altima through Autotrader.com. I wanted it to be white, have a sunroof and a spoiler. No old lady cars for me, hehehe. I was able to test drive it last Friday and we purchased it the following Sunday. The couple that owned it had taken excellent care of it and it only had 70,000 miles. That's great for a 2002! My hubby was able to buy the tag for it yesterday and its mine from now on.

I have just three words to describe it: I LOVE IT!!!!

It's so pretty!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice wheels, girl!! It is very nice!

Happy birthday to your little Brian! hope he had a great one!

Chris said...

Hey,

Glad to see you back. I guess some congrats are in order....new car, new job, weight loss!! WOOHOO.
Happy Belated birthday to Brian! Lindsay will be 2 on Friday!! Such a fun age. My GYmboree near me closed down last year. I so wanted to do a party there this year but maybe next year we'll do one in Alpharetta or West Cobb.