CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Hubby!

Today is my hubby's 32nd birthday! We celebrated together with a quiet dinner and a cake I bought from Publix called Ducle de Leche Torte and it was excellent. I'm not a big fan of caramel but my hubby is, so I took a chance.It was a big hit with my boys.


Little Brian and my hubby blowing our his candle

My hubby and I have had our ups and downs as any couple but I'm still excited and happy that he's mine. He's a good father and husband. He deserves all of life's happy surprises. So here's to my hubby and his 'next 30 years.'

2 comments:

Julie's News said...

Hi Caitin- this is julie mathis- ive been good to be reading the blogs- less good to write or respond. Glad to hear you guys are doing well and that you're liking your new job. That makes a huge difference. Happy birthday brian! We'll have to get together soon!

Andrea said...

Thanks for the comment you left on my blog-the sign came from www.countryhouse.com

Happy Birthday to your Hubby!