CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day to My Hubby!


Father's Day 2008 was a great day for my hubby! Little Brian is very verbal now and went around saying 'ppy faers day'! It was so cute. I spent much of Friday afternoon and evening looking for the perfect gift for my hubby. I know, waited til the last minute, but I was hoping to take advantage of the sales and it was a major purchase.

My hubby desperately needed a new recliner. The one he has now was my wedding gift to him almost 4 years ago and now it is in horrid condition. I had purchased it at a local furniture store in our home town and I should have went with a major retail chain. Suffice it to say that the padding fell out after a few months and the staples used to retain the leather were coming through to prick you. I felt that he had patiently put up with that for long enough. I found him the perfect replacement at the LazyBoy gallery at the Mall of Georgia. It was the last store I went to and it should have been the first. He wanted a brown leather that wasn't grandpa looking. I found the perfect one and it was on sale. Its called the 'Calvin.'


The 2nd greatest Father's Day gift!
We pick it up at the end of the month. I figured that wasn't fair; he needed something to open so I went a picked him up a new wallet at Belk.
Here are a couple of shots of Little Brian and my hubby opening up his Father's Day gift and sharing the day.
Brian and Little Brian, the first greatest Father's Day gift!

Opening his gift and reading the cards. Little Brian loves to help!

Checking out the new wallet. Little Brian said 'no money Daddy.'
Already knows where to find money at 2 years!
Hope everyones Father's Day was just as great!

0 comments: