CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Mall Fun!

Yesterday, Little Brian and I headed down to the Mall of Georgia to get a haircut and meet his cousin Carter and Carter's mom Catherine to shop. We had quite a wait at Pigtails & Crewcuts but eventually got the hair cut we wanted.



Mommy, I'm trying to watch Peter Pan!

After the hair cut, we met My friend Catherine, Carter and Catherine's mom at the mall. Catherine was looking for a new suit for an interview she has in two weeks. Hopefully, she will be an underwriter for State Farm soon! We also met to exchange some clothes we bought Carter for his birthday that were too big. We got Little Brian some Croc sandals and then of course we let the boys take a whirl on the carousel. Catherine braved the ride. It usually makes her ill but she did fine the go around.




What a ride. :)


Then we headed down towards Nordstrom to play but there were too many kids. Catherine's mom wanted to get some things at Sephora so we headed upstairs to check out the new Vera Bradley patterns at Hallmark. They boys were more than ready to go. I wanted a UGA sticker for my new Altima so Catherine kept an eye on the boys so I could go into the College Station store. Here they are planning their escape strategy. They had enough shopping for the day.







Let's get out of here; go this way!

Needless to say, once I got Little Brian into the car as we were leaving, he fell fast asleep. This weekend was great for us and I was excited to spend a lot of time with my son. Hope every one's weekend was just as great!

0 comments: