CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

First Day of Preschool!

My baby started preschool today. He is growing up so fast! I'm excited for these new experiences for him but sad that it means that he is embracing independence. He doesn't rely on me as much and that is bittersweet. He did great though. Walked right in and started playing with the other classmates. His cousin Carter is in the class too. They depend on each other when they're a little scared.
Here we are with the backpacks.






Walking to class....


Playing

My 'big' boy!

2 comments:

Julie's News said...

Hey girl!! How are you doing with the first days of preschool?? I love the spikey hair!! very cute!!

Melanie said...

Funny how that works isn't it? You can't wait for certain things and then it breaks your heart when it happens.....Ughh! Brian looked like such a big boy!!!