CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day


We had a great Valentine's Day. Little Brian was showered with gifts. My hubby and I gave Little Brian a Hugs & Kisses Elmo. It is so sweet! He blows kisses and says I love you. Little Brian is really into Elmo. He also got an Elmo's World learning call phone and some candy. My Mom and Dad gave him a teddy bear and a new book. He LOVES books.


Little Brian, Daddy and Elmo

The Elmo phone ;)

My hubby did a great job. He gave me tulips, my favorite flower. He went and bought tulips plus some filler and arranged them himself. I'm impressed. Take a peak.


I love my husband. He did great!
On Saturday, we had Little Brian’s 21 month/Valentine’s pictures made at J C Penny at the Mall of GA Since we were already there getting his hair cut, I decided on the pictures. I momentarily forgot why I had stopped using them. Little Brian was not in the best mood but despite a hour wait after our appointment time, he smiled and clowned around for the camera. Unfortunately, J C Penny does not offer in store printing. So we’re waiting to receive these great pics until the 27th. I did purchase the internet viewing so here are the best ones.

So Handsome!


This pictures is dedicated to Andrea and David over at Royal Family. (Andrea - we're joining the Thomas craze. :))


I love Mommy
Hope everyone's Valentine's Day was as great as ours.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Ahhh thanks for the shout-out! I am biased but I like the train pic the best. The heart one is a close second. I'm impressed he did such a great job with such a long wait AFTER your appointment time!

Anonymous said...

Little Brian is so handsome, Caitlin! Love the pictures of him.

and your husband did a great job with the flowers! i am jealous. i didn't get jack squat,man! haha!

Have a great weekend!

Chris said...

Awww...love those pics. He did a great job! Kudos to your hubby on the tulips! GOOD MAN!
Lindsay likes Elmo too but he takes a backseat to Barney everytime. LOL!

Anonymous said...

I love all of the pictures, but the very last one is the Keeper!!! How cute is he?!?!?! We use JCPenney too.

Caron said...

I know I'm way behind, but he is just adorable! Love him peeking through the heart!!

Hey, and great job on the weight loss!!! Almost to 10 pounds!! That was the hardest to loose for me!!! Awesome!! Keep it up, girl!

Caron said...

Hi! Just checking in... where have you been hiding?!?!?! How's the WW going? Hope everything is o.k....