CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

I met my five pound milestone!

Mondays are my "weigh in" days for Weight Watchers and after last week, I met my first milestone. I have lost 5.5 pounds!
I'm very excited as I have been a little discouraged the past few days. Since I've been working out, I've gained weight instead of losing it. I know its developing muscle mass but it is still discouraging. I'm proud of myself for sticking with this and continuing to work out. My inspiration is looking great for bikini weather during our family vaca in August!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Congratulations! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

yea for you! proud of ya, girlie!

Chris said...

HI! Thanks for dropping by my blog. I see you have me on your blog roll too, thanks. I'll add you as well. I've seen your comments around the blogs. Brian is adorable. Congrats on your five pound star! I completely understand your struggles. I'll be back at WW after this baby is born. Hang in there and keep up the exercise! You know what your doing is right!
See you on the blogs!
Chris