CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 26, 2007

Halloween and 17 Month Pictures

Last night, Little Brian, Mom and I went to Sears to get his pictures made. I had been shopping around for a studio with the best Halloween backgrounds and props. Sears had the best ones and a girlfriend of mine recommended it, so we went there. We were able to walk in without an appointment. Little Brian did beautifully. He loves having his picture taken which is good for him since I'm a picture taking freak! He also likes being in his costume. He cried when we took it off!

My Monkey!
I love my costume!

Trick or Treat
And my favorite, the collage....

I try to have his picture made every three months and the last time was at the beach in June so I'm a little late but he didn't mind.


So handsome!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, this turned out great!! awesome pictures! brian is adorable. :)

Have a great weekend! :)

Andrea said...

Its nice you were able to just walk in, but even better is the fact that he likes his costume and enjoys having his picture made!

Caitlin said...

Katie- Thanks! Amanda gave me the idea as Davis was the monkey last year! Hope your weekend is good!

Andrea- I know. The Sears here in Gainesville is never crowded so I took a chance. I'm really excited that he likes it cause my friend Catherine at Carter's Corner bought the Old Navy Lion for Carter this year and he hated it. He doesn't like hats or hoods so he kept trying to take it off. She had to return it and chose a Superman costume instead.